Zeytinburnu, located in European Istanbul, is distinguished by a distinctive and attractive location for investors in the real estate sector, in terms of its proximity to the important centers in the city, in addition to the multiplicity of means of transportation and public transport in it such as the metro, the metrobus, the tramway, the Marmaray metro line crossing under the sea, and the buses that go to all parts of Istanbul.
Zeytinburnu is bordered on the east by the Fatih region, on the west by the Bakirkoy district, on the north it is bordered by the Bayram Pasha region, Esenler to the northwest, and The Marmara Sea to the south. This unique diversity in the geographical location of Zeytinburnu contributed greatly to raising its value in the real estate market, as well as the diversity of services that the region includes, including government centers and departments, gardens and public parks, hospitals and educational centers, and various residential complexes, in addition to its proximity to the E-5 highway, and Ataturk Airport, which is only 20 minutes away, all of these factors made Zeytinburnu one of the central areas of Istanbul.
Shopping and Tourism Centers in Zeytinburnu
Zeytinburnu is one of the most important and vital areas in Istanbul, which has witnessed rapid growth, in which historical heritage is mixed with contemporary modernity, where monuments and archaeological sites, churches, ancient mosques and museums are spread, and it also includes many green spaces, distinctive water bodies and parks designated for children and leisure activities.
It is also close to the Eurasia Car Tunnel, which passes under the Bosphorus Bridge and connects the continent of Asia and Europe in minutes, in addition to that its sea coast overlooks the historical walls of the city and includes a pedestrian walkway and a marina for yachts, and its proximity to the port of Bakirkoy transfers its visitors from the congestion for the most beautiful times comfort and tranquility as it provides sea transportation to Yalova, Modania and other ports in Istanbul, which include many high-end cafes.
The region is filled with shopping malls, as it includes the Marmara Forum Mall, which is one of the largest and most important malls in the region, in addition to the Olivium Mall, as well as the famous Marter Market, which is a huge shopping center favored by visitors and tourists from different countries of the world.
Means of transportation in Zeytinburnu
Public transportation varies in Zeytinburnu, as it is transportation hub that connects all parts of Istanbul together, and the most important of these means:
- The Kirazli -Yenikapi subway line, which passes more than 20 stations and covers most of Istanbul.
- The Metrobus line, which is considered one of the arteries of life and transportation in Istanbul, starts from the European side and ends on the Asian side, passing more than 35 stations.
- The tram or electric train connects Zeytinburnu with other areas such as Sultan Ahmed – Kabtash – Eminonu.
- Public buses, which spread in all neighborhoods of Istanbul, and run according to specific timetables, making it easier for citizens and tourists to move between the different neighborhoods.
- The seaport or the port of Bakirkoy, which is five minutes from Zeytinburnu, and through it, it is possible to transport by ships to the Asian side, in addition to some coastal tourist cities, including Bursa – Yalova – Mudanya.
- Marmaray metro line, through which it is possible to reach the Asian side within 15 minutes.
Schools and Hospitals
The Zeytinburnu area contains robes from public and wellness schools, including:
• Ozil Avrupa Collegi Oculari
• Ozil Mavi Omot Ortokolo
In addition to a very large number of public schools for all age groups.
Universities also abound in Zeytinburnu, which receive mostly foreign foreigners, including:
- Yeni Yezil University
- University of Estonia
- Fatih Sultan Muhammad University
- University of Pirone
- Istanbul Technical University
As for the hospitals in the region, they also vary between private and public hospitals, including:
• AVRASYA Hospital
• Cole Hand Hospital
• Dialysis clinic
• Dental clinic
In addition to the clinics that provide treatment for various diseases.
Properties in Zeytinburnu
Construction activities that Zeytinburnu has witnessed have made it an attractive location and a place of interest of many real estate investors who want to buy apartments in Istanbul, and this is also due to the vital and touristic location of Zeytinburnu, which greatly contributed to the raising of property prices in this region. Zeytinburnu has many real estate investment projects including usurious residential complexes that provide an integrated lifestyle for its residents and meet all their requirements.