Investing in walnut land farms in Turkey is one of the most successful long-term real estate investments.
There are many reasons that play a role in this fact. In this article, we are going to discuss the details related to land investment in Turkey.
Walnut land farms in Turkey and land investment
The agricultural sector in Turkey contributes greatly to the growth of the economy. Turkey is at the forefront in terms of its agricultural production, and it is one of the most important countries that foreign investors choose for land investment especially walnut land farms.
Firstly: The agricultural sector in Turkey
It is one of the most important sectors in the Turkish economy. Turkey is one of the few countries in the world that achieved food self-sufficiency in the world.
Some of the factors affecting this sector:
- Agricultural production constitutes 6.1% of the Turkish GPD.
- 20% of the working force work in this sector.
- Turkey is the seventh country in the world in terms of the amount of agricultural production.
- It also ranks among the first countries in terms of dairy production.
- The general amount of agricultural production will reach 150 billion dollars.
- Agricultural exports will reach 40 billion dollars.
- Arable lands area will become 8.5 million hectares instead of 5.4 million hectares.
- Turkey will be number one in terms of fish farms.
- It will also be among the first five countries in terms of agricultural production.
One of the most important agricultural investments in Turkey is walnut land farms investment.
Secondly: Walnut land farms in Turkey
Walnut land farms investment attracts more and more investors for many reasons, most importantly:
- The high demand for walnut both locally and internationally.
- The high return of this investment may exceed 25% once it reached its full production capacity.
- Speed of production. Walnut trees start producing in the 5th year of implantation and reach maximum production capacity at the age of 10.
- Walnut is easy to store when compared to other fruits.
- The advanced infrastructure and professional land management services guarantee the maximum capacity of production.
The best walnut land farms investment in Turkey could be achieved with the help of the best real estate company that provides full services.
It is important to focus on the following points in order to choose the best partner who will increase your investment return:
- Guarantees and minimizes risks. The well-known companies will provide real guarantees in terms of land management and achieving full production capacities.
- The ability to construct an advanced infrastructure, which contributes to the success of the investment.
It is also important to note that walnut land investment is one of the guaranteed real estate investments in Turkey as it is not affected by the political and economic situations in the country.
Walnut land farm investment in Turkey is a long-term investment with the highest returns on investment.
Besides this kind of investment helps to make the world a better place by implanting trees.
Contact us for further details related to walnut land farm investment in Turkey.