Turkey’s real estate sector has responded quickly to the global crisis of the Coronavirus.
Several steps were announced, either by the Turkish government or by construction companies, in cooperation with its real estate agencies partners in Turkey.
The Impact of Coronavirus on Real Estate Investment in Turkey
The impact of the Coronavirus on the real estate investment in Turkey manifested itself through new measures that are being announced continuously.
Buying a Property in Turkey Online
The construction companies, in cooperation with the real estate consultancy companies in Turkey, were quick to start the process of selling real estate in Turkey online.
The process is carried out through very simple steps that are easy to follow by all concerned.
After choosing a real estate, the client appoints Maximum Property to complete the procedures on their behalf.
Here the company performs all the procedures required to complete the sale on behalf of the customer.
We send the Property purchase contracts by mail to be signed and re-sent.
After receiving the tapu, the investor will appoint our lawyer to start the procedures for applying for Turkish citizenship.
And after that, the decree of citizenship is issued within a period of up to about 90 days.
Finally, we send a copy of this decree to the investor who in his turn goes to the Turkish consulate in his country to obtain the Turkish passports.
There are many advantages to purchasing real estate online in Turkey.
What are the advantages of buying property online in Turkey?
- Save time and effort as there is no need to take the hassle of travel and hardship.
- Access to the optimum real estate opportunities through the offers.
- Protection of savings, as some economic analysts consider the best way to protect savings at present and maintain their value through real estate investment.
In addition to providing real estate purchase services online in Turkey, Maximum Property provides property management services.
Our property management services include:
- Submit detailed reports on the condition of the property periodically.
- Providing marketing services to display real estate for rent or sale in the Turkish and international markets.
- Ensure the best resale offers with high guaranteed profits.
- Paying the dues related to the property, whether it is annual taxes, monthly bills, etc.
In addition, Maximum Property offers many other services that foreign real estate owners may need in Turkey in general and in Istanbul in particular.
We note here the steps that the Turkish government is also taking to facilitate the conduct of the tapu transactions, as it announced the activation of the WEB TAPU service.
You can contact us now to get more information about the services of Maximum Real Estate Consulting in Turkey in the current situation.