We are looking for sales representatives who act as the principal point of contact between Maximum Property and its customers. They should ensure current customers have the right services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers
• Serves customers by selling properties and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential prospects.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the needs and requirements of the customer.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists prepared by the company.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, projects, new projects, and delivery schedules.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.