at Maximum property (View all jobs)
As a Marketing manager you will be responsible for optimizing our marketing strategies, promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will manage the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, Business development departments.
- Setting annual, semi-annual and quarterly marketing plans to increase potential clients
- Managing and follow up all web, database marketing, social media platforms, and managing campaigns budget
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Determine the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Supervising the marketing team.
- Working on company goals and achieve it.
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies, platform and social media apps.
- Any other tasks related to job
1- Coordination with the marketing team (social media specialist, content writer, graphic designer) to complete the tasks.
2- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing team
3- Hiring skills to help company for choosing new digital marketers full time or freelance
Qualifications and skills:
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3-4 proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Deep knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Experience working in a B2B & B2C..
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Ads ,Adobe photoshop and InDesign…any other creative tools.
- Experience in designing digital campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Strong knowledge with CRM system
- Fluency in English, in addition to mother tongue.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Administration and organizational skills.
- Strong personality and PR skills
- Teamwork and individual working
- Leadership, time management